The cost of your orthodontic treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. The team at Apt Orthodontics will discuss with you the cost of your treatment, and each available payment plan option, so that you are able to make the best choice for you, and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Fees and Payment Policy
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established a financial policy as follows:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee reduction. If you have insurance, we will offer a reduction for payment of your portion of the fee that is not covered by insurance.
- To fit the needs of our patients, after an appropriate down payment, a financial arrangement can be made to extend your payments over a period of time.
- For you convenience, we offer VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPESS, DISCOVER CARD and Automatic Payment Deduction Service.
If you have insurance we will help you to determine your coverage. We ask that you assign your insurance benefits to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay as discussed above.
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can to file your claim and to handle insurance questions on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time.
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders.
- Check your payment history and see current charges.
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts.
If you do not have a patient log in and would like to begin viewing your account information online, please click here to sign up for your own personal account.